Dorfhaus, Stadthaus zu verkaufen in Beziers, Languedoc Roussillon, Südfrankreich






<< Zurück zur vorherigen Seite

Referenz: 1630
Preis: 673 000€ - £594 730 - $759 009
Grundstück :14.7 ha (36.2 acres)
Fläche: 340 m²
Ausbaubare Fläche: 0 m²
Schlafzimmer: 6
Einliegerwohnung möglich: oui

10 Fotos auf eine A4 Seite ausdrucken
Beschreibung ausdrucken
Add to My Favourites
Weitere Information anfordern
An einen Freund senden
Zurück zur vorherigen Seite

*** Bargain *** 19th Century Stone Mas with exposed stone, living room 84m², 4 bedrooms and office, 5 bathrooms, apartment with 2 bedrooms, lovely pool with cascade, 14.6ha land with fields and woods, ideal for horses, small river, peaceful, view over the countryside, outbuilding to convert, 10 min to all amenities *open for further negotiation*

This old wine domain built in the 1900’s is situated in the Beziers area, Languedoc Roussillon, South France, in the middle of the countryside in a little hamlet, just ten minutes from a village with all amenities. The house is built in an L shape and is surrounded by shady Acacia trees that thrive in summer and winter. The property was renovated in 2002 with more recent modifications giving all modern comforts yet keeping much of the original character (thick stone walls with some exposed stone work on the outside, lovely beams, stone fireplace and superb old cupboards in the kitchen. The house’s original layout means that two separate dwellings could be made or a large family home. The sheltered central courtyard makes all parts of the house easily accessible throughout.  The house benefits from absolute peacefulness, ideal for lovers of nature, with lovely views of the countryside and surrounding wooded hills.

Description of the building
The house offers about 290m² living space on 3 floors.

Ground floor: Laundry room with separate access 14.7m², bedroom 16m², shower room with WC 11.3m² with staircase leading up to bedroom 2. Air conditioned wine cellar 10m², boiler room, store 7m², boiler room with fuel tanks (2 x 1500l).
Garden floor: The large shaded courtyard is the heart of the property, cathedral style living room 84² with a beautiful stone chimney and a bar with old marble sink, this room opens onto the courtyard. WC and sink, large fitted L shape Languedocienne style kitchen, bedroom/office 15m², bedroom 16.3 m² with balcony over the courtyard and staircase leading to shower room on the ground floor, 2 bedrooms both 10.6m² sharing a shower room.
First floor: Landing, master suite 31m² with bath in bedroom, separate shower and WC, loggia 11.8m², balcony and terrace 11m² with a stunning view of the undulating countryside with fields, river and woods.

Apartment 50m²
Lounge 20.7m² with door leading onto the south terrace 20m², small kitchen 3m² with door leading onto small terrace, corridor 3m², bedroom 11.6m² with shower room and WC 4m², dressing room 5.8m², bedroom 9.5m² with shower room and WC 2.2m², shelter 4m²

Large paved courtyard with Acacia trees
Lovely tiled pool 11m x 5m with a children’s pool 3m x 3m and a water feature
Large patio area around the pool of 80m², surrounded by shrubs
Old wine cellar used as garage 84m² (see ground floor)
Stone sheepfold 65m² with first floor 20m² convertible into a habitation
Large parking area

The 14.6686 ha grounds are made up of:
- approximately 2000m² landscaped garden with terraces and rockeries around the house and the pool which is entirely fenced/enclosed
- 4 different fields with a total area of ??about 6 ha. The fields are flat and ideal for horses
- The rest is pine and oak woodland.
The property is supplied by mains water, there are 3 wells along the river that are not exploited. 2 septic tanks need to be brought to standard.

General Condition
The house is in good condition, well maintained and offering all modern comforts. Oil central heating and air conditioning, fire detectors, 90% of the windows are PVC double glazed, the remaining 10% are single glazed and wood, wood shutters, tiled floors except in the master bedroom with oak laminate flooring, electric gates. Small work has to be done ex: repairing a shower and touching up paint. Modernisation to foresee.

Property in a small hamlet surrounded by pure nature with charm and character, perfect for 2 families or one large family or even for Gîte rental to attract extra income. Opportunity to create an equestrian centre. It is a very pleasant place to live, quiet countryside, with a view of nature from every window!

Price: 673 000€ - £594 730 - $759 009

DPE rating


GES rating


Dieses Dokument stellt keinen Vertrag dar


<< Zurück zur vorherigen Seite